Description Hide Description- Show Description+
CERTIFIED FLAME RESISTANT
These socks are LEGEND TUFF and were created for LEGENDARY performance & durability. These merino wool boot socks offer everything our Nation's Armed Services, Federal Agencies, State and Local Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, Tactical teams, and Emergency Services need from their socks. Field tested and currently worn by the Navy SEALs. The mild but effective compression level helps improve blood flow and circulation to keep your legs and feet feeling strong and fresh all day long. The soft merino wool is naturally moisture wicking, breathable and odor resistant which creates a comfortable feel to round out the perfect boot sock. The temperature regulating features of merino wool warms your feet in cold temperatures and cools your feet in hot temperatures. All of the merino wool socks have a nylon wrapped covering to make them extra durable and LEGEND TUFF.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Made in the USA
- Merino wool is 68% of total yarn weight for maximum performance.
- Graduated Compression Hosiery reduces muscle fatigue, soreness and recovery time.
- Graduated Compression Elastic Hosiery designed to promote blood circulation, endurance and overall performance.
- Durable & Comfortable: Cushion on the sole of foot & legs for comfort.
- Soft. The secret to merino wool softness is it's exceptional fine fibers.
- Naturally odor resistant
- Moisture wicking & breathable to keep you dry
- Warm & Cool: Merino Wool is an active fiber that reacts to change in body temperature. Stay warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot.
- Arch support designed to provide comfort and minimal sock movement to prevent blisters.
- Orthopedic support
- Machine washable
- Natural barrier to UV
- LEGEND logo on toe signifies premium quality
KEY CONSTRUCTION ATTRIBUTES (from the toe to the top of the sock):
- Seamless toe construction eliminates shoe irritation (Zero Friction)
- Terry cushion on sole and shin
- Nylon wrapped merino wool for softness and durability
- Spandex keeps socks up and in place
- Clencher over arch of foot
Key Benefits Expanded:
Improved Endurance: These socks are designed to support you as while navigating difficult and uneven terrain by promoting proper blood circulation. The mild graduated compression provides the right amount of support for your legs & feet to perform at their best!
Temperature Regulating: Keep Cool & Stay Warm: The unique merino wool fabrics naturally help to keep your feet cool on hot days as well as keep them warm on cold days. By helping to keep your feet at the right temperature, it will help to keep the rest of your body at the right temperature as well, making for more comfortable working conditions.
Reduce fatigue & Soreness: By using our Compression Boot Socks, you will find that your time needed to recover between shifts becomes shorter. By promoting proper blood circulation through graduated compression these socks will help to reduce tired and achy feet.