Description Hide Description- Show Description+
- Balances weight of the duty belt between the shoulders and hips and allows for a looser duty belt fit, improving circulation and decreasing the risk of lower back and hip pain or resulting sciatica
- Durable nylon webbing material has adjustable padding for shoulder comfort
- Quick release hardware attaches to current keepers at any placement and allows for easy removal of trousers and duty belt
- Keeps duty belt stable in tactical situations
- Please note belt keepers are for illustration only and are not included with the suspension system
Blauer's Revolutionary ArmorSkin® is the new way to wear concealed body armor. ArmorSkin® is the first ballistic vest cover system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional carriers, maintains a uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain. The system consists of the ArmorSkin® vest, which covers your existing carrier, an ArmorSkin® Base Shirt - our performance uniform shirt - worn as a base-layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest.
ArmorSkin® and ArmorSkin® Suspension System are patented (U.S. Patent No. 8, 528, 112).